There is maybe no more important characteristic of a godly man or woman than prayer. Regardless of vocation, regardless of culture, regardless of spiritual giftedness, a person who is godly, a person who lives according to the Bible, prays. Every believer who desires God’s work in their own heart and in the lives of others must appeal to God for it. We often have not because we ask not. All six sessions aimed to move believers beyond casual and occasional prayer to committed and constant prayer.
- Session One – Devoted to Prayer: Wearing Knee-Holes in Hardwood Floors
- Session Two – Disciples of Prayer: Following Christ and His Model for Prayer
- Session Three – Disciplined for Prayer: Struggling toward the Spiritual Exercise of Prayer
- Session Four – Dependent in Prayer: Relying on a Sovereign God in Supplication
- Session Five – Desperate in Prayer: Increasing Hunger for God through Fasting
- Session Six – Determined for Prayer: Always Praying and Not Losing Heart